Getting Started August 16

We are now able to record video via a dvd recorder, and audio via audacity. ^_^

Recently I've been trying to see how to stream video, when we get a device that will allow us to plug the Gaming System into the computer, hopefully this would work. 8)

I've gotten two video's posted onto youtube, nothing is really great or big but we would have move when we finally get a introduction to place at the begging and possibly end of each video.


Done a lot of research and might have been able to find the unknown device (Paragraph 2) at a really cheep price that will allow us to do all of what I've said above, except giving us the introduction to our site, all I have to do is get Craig to make it,  or do it myself.

So today I will try to stream myself playing CombatArms as a baseline test.

I've Created a logo that should suffice until we need to make a better one or a holiday special Logo, Haven't talked to anyone about any holiday special changes yet but i don't think they'll mind.

This is Sherman the Shrew from VGPastCast signing out.

P.S. Craig I'm Out To Steal Your Job  lol!

P.P.S: Why Must You Be Out To Steal My Job Sherman The Shrew! haha, at least you have some news to update. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
VGPastCast © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour