Canada + Episode 1 + Episode 2

Well hey, tomorrow I leave for Canada! I'm going up there to visit some family of mine for about 17 days. It's pretty exciting and I'll take pictures while up there. While I'm gone, -gulp- Geoff and Shrew are going to be working on the main site and recording the 2nd podcast. I won't be on this episode, although Geoff somehow is going to channel me in via text messages. I will be able to use the internet to check up on things, but probably not very much and late at night. So yeah, expect a podcast up June 10th I think it is.



Truth is, I've been lazy working on the first podcast. Due to poor planning, the quality isn't very good. I was half asleep during the show, so my introduction was really lame and I was stuttering. Ah, oh well you know? I've done my best editing these MP3's and a whole lot of other stuff. Future podcast will be a lot better quality, because I know of certain settings and such. If you do want to listen to the first podcast, you can download it here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmqzn5lmz0h

Yes, were using mediafire for now. Someday when we get VGPastCast up and running; there will be a .com site/forums and an iTunes for us. For right now though, I think our set up is pretty good. I need to pack for Canada today, but after I'll fix up the forums so they will be up and running.

-Crstta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
VGPastCast © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour