An Update

Hey everyone, this is Craig from VGPastCast. Sorry for not updating the site; I've been up in Canada hanging with family a lot. Geoff and Shrew recorded a podcast, which you can find here, you can also find the Official Facebook Group here. This whole Podcast Series has been well, a major work in progress. I know things haven't really kicked off yet. I've been up in Canada, so work kinda halted from there. We are not dead though and soon by the end of June everything will be good. Me, Geoff, and Shrew plan to do one or several E3 Specials, so that's something to look forward to. There will be a lot more to come when I get back from Canada in about a week. That's about all I've got to say, check back soon or join our newsletter to say informed.

-Craig

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
VGPastCast © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour