June 3rd, 2010 - Site Fixed

(Originally, the title was June 3rd - Site Crash, but Geoff constantly said the site was broken, because of the title, so now the site is fixed, ok?)

Today I signed on to Yahoo and started talking to Eagletalon (Geoff). He said that the main site crashed, and it did. For some reason, the template I wasn't working properly. The navigation bar was missing buttons and the link for Facebook was non existent. So long story short, I spent about an hour getting a similar new template up, while Geoff repetitively told me the site was broken every few minutes. The site is now fixed and hopefully there won't be any more problems.




Last Tuesday VGPastCast recorded the first podcast. The podcast an introduction for us and our top 5 games per console. This podcast will be available to download soon, I'll work on editing it tonight. Unfortunately, we didn't prepare the right settings, so there is some noticeable static. We're planning a new podcast episode next Friday, which will be more of a legitimate podcast.  That's all the news I have to say, later.

-Crstta


Hi! I'm the random one, the site blew up so I'm yelling at the monkey to fix it.


- Eagletalon (Feels that Jamba Juice doesn't need to know his name for his order, so ordered as "Eagle").

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
VGPastCast © 2010 | Designed by Trucks, in collaboration with MW3, Broadway Tickets, and Distubed Tour